Complete systems for storing, dosing and handling of flour, granular and/or powder products – with following important characteristics:
- raw materials receiving from road tanker, bags, from big-bag and/or from mill (if systems for pasta factories);
- raw materials storage in painted steel, stainless steel and/or reinforced polyester fabric silos;
- automatic dosage of raw materials and/or micro-components, volumetric or weight based;
- “full vacuum” type fluid or mixed phase pneumatic transport, pressure or suction-pressure, complete with cleaning processes, metal presence controls, in-line or batch weighing and compete filtering and dust recovery systems;
- evaluation, designing and supplying of systems for potentially explosive environments, with class 1/D, 2/D and 3D equipment;
- automated processes with management from control panel with PLC and PC supervision system with possible MES interface.